7/14/08

No Motivation

I can't seem to get motivated to do the work I'm supposed to have finished by today. I guess that's one of the effects going back to work after a much needed and deserved vacation. I knew before I left for vacation that I was coming back to a deadline, but still I sit and read blogs. I have exactly 1.5 hours left in my work day with two major assignments to complete before I leave.

I've logged on and found that I got a 72 on the mid term exam I just submitted. Yeah, I'm cool with the grade, particulary since I had to use my florida vacation to work on it.

No motivation........

Ok, so I'm gonna just shut everything down and tackle these two assignments.

Peace, Blessings and Laughs

1 comment:

Sydney said...

I fully agree with anything you've printed here.
, | 6 | site