7/21/08

Weekend recap

I had all those plans and things to take care of this past weekend, now ask me if I accomplished any of them……..NOT…….barely even one. I did wipe down my kitchen cabinets and washed two loads of clothes. So here’s what had happened:

Friday – went straight home, did not pass go, did not collect cash. I was tired bugged out and in pain. I popped a few advil and spent the evening reading my book and blogs.

Saturday – I signed up for home improvement clinics at home depot that was to start at 11 am. The first one was for laying tile. I arrived in the nick of time to the service desk to ask where the clinic would take place and was told the tile department. I get back there and the young lady tells me that the 11 am clinic would not start until 12 because she was the only one there and she was with a customer. Talk about a complete waste of time. I can’t stand home depot, I don’t care what location I visited there is always some dang on confusion going on. At any rate, I calls my mother and tells her I’m coming thru to gets my cash……..and I wound up hanging with her for a few hours and then going back in the house where I stayed for the rest of the day and evening. I put away clean clothes and washed one load. I finished reading my book then went online to play a few trial games. Lastly calling it a night about 1:30 am.

Sunday – My mother called me about 9:30, told her I’d call her back when I got up. Then my niece calls me at 10:08 am asking me to come pick her up. Hubby had to work, so he was up and getting ready to leave. I washed a load of clothes and watched TV while waiting for my niece to call back to say she was freshly showered and ready. That call didn’t come thru until 12:45, I was fit to be thru…….another day another story. So I swing by and picks niecey up and we head to 7-11 for a slurpee and some chips. We then hit the Wendy’s cause she wants some nuggets…..I really need to stop giving her everything she asks for. When then head to my house, she eats, we watch a movie, she eats again, we watch TV, she eats again, time to take her home! I drop her off and head to the walmart to look for these products I’d been looking for. Only to get there and they only have two of the products, of which I buy neither. After spending $30 I head on back home. I jump online to get caught up on my blog reading and attempt to do my homework. The very same homework that is due at 11:55 pm. I wash my hair and then do my homework. Finally hubby and I watch Vantage Point, and I fell asleep half way thru. I got tired of them rewinding and palying the dang on situation. If you haven’t seen the movie, wait until it comes on tv.

So folks, that was my weekend in a nut shell. I didn’t even have a drink nor a crabcake. Not much fun, I know. But one of these days I’ll surprise us both and have some darn fun.

Hope you had a great weekend.


Peace, Blessings and Laughs

No comments: