7/24/08

Thursday's Thirteen - 1st edition

In perusing blogs I came across this post by Divalicious Opinions. And she mentions participating in posting a random list of 13 items on Thursdays and visiting the site Thursday Thirteens blog. So I says to myself: self, why don't you participate. It would give me a chance to share some interesting things about myself. Of course it'll take some creativity on my part, but I'm sure I can conjure up the brian power to participate every Thursday.

So without further ado here's my list on Thursday Thirteen:

Thirteen places I want to visit:

1) St. Thomas
2) Tahiti
3) Switzerland
4) Paris
5) Italy
6) Kenya
7) Costa Rica
8) Los Cabos
9) St. Marteen
10) Barbados
11) Aruba
12) Turks & Caicos
13) Australia


Peace, Blessings and Laughs

2 comments:

SavingDiva said...

I love your list!

Jameil said...

Paris & Switzerland are the only 2 places I've been on your list. The former is a must-see just because of the history, I liked the latter better, though. Very picturesque. I'll have to go back when I'll have more time in each. All the rest I want to go to and I would add Spain and Belize!! I hear Aruba & Barbados are GORGEOUS!!