7/20/08

My step father gave me a gift card to Home Depot cause my mother told him I asked for it to get my ceiling fan. Now I need to decide which ceiling fans to get. It has to have a lighting kit with easy access to the bulbs and at least 5 blades. My preference is for a nickel finish. I’m not too concerned about the price, although I won’t spend more than $100. Here are the three I narrowed it down to:


The walls are a pale grey and the furniture is black. And when we move/sale this will stay, so it’ll have to something that would go with any décor.

Next step is to find a handyman to install. I’m hesitant to ask my grandmother for my cousin’s husband’s number. He did some work on my grandmother’s house and it turned out nice. I could go with Mr. Handyman. At least I know the work will be guaranteed.


Peace, Blessings and Laughs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should try out Handyman Matters - see if they are in your area. We had had much luck with them and they have done several jobs for us. I always let the professionals do it and get a warranty. I think I could probably install a ceiling fan, but it would take me 3 hours and it would still wobble. Good luck to you.

Jameil said...

no. 2 for the fans.