7/23/08

CNN's Being Black in America installment

The installment entitled "The Black Woman and Family" airs tonight at 9 pm. Here's a synopsis (from the website):



CNN Presents: Black in America continues with "The Black Woman & Family." Soledad O'Brien explores the varied experiences of black women and families and investigates the disturbing statistics of single parenthood, racial disparities between students and the devastating toll of HIV/AIDS. O'Brien reports on the progress of black women in the workplace and the status of the black middle class.



I've already programmed my television to tune in. And I have reminders set on my phone to ensure I'm home in time. Do you plan to watch?



Peace, Blessings and Laughs

2 comments:

Afrodite said...

I've bene planning on watching Black in America but I think I may have missed the first installment. Hopefully I can catch this one tonight.

12kyle said...

I have the DVR set to record it. I'll be watching it.