6/25/08

Another day

It appears that this will be another slow day for me. I was sorta hoping that I’d get here and someone would need help with something……time goes entirely too slow here at work when I don’t have anything to do. And then a co-worker said I should enjoy not having anything to do *blank stare*, ok I guess I should. In the back of my mind, I didn’t get up out of the bed this morning to come to work and not have anything to do. I could have stayed home and kept busy. There are loads of things I could have done. Namely:
Wash clothes
Clean the kitchen
Clean the bathroom
Do my hair
Surf the net
Read my book
Write in my journal
Do my homework

Granted I wouldn’t receive any payment for doing those things, so I guess I’m good with coming in getting paid with nothing to do. But I’m determined to make this a productive day.

No comments: