2/7/09

Day 6 spending

I'm semi proud to report that I only spent $17.50 today. Oh and I put $12 and some change in my car. I can't believe the price of gas is inching back up. I paid 1.85 for 87 grade. Good thing the majority of my driving is on the weekend.

I hit the bank, then headed to Target to get a birthday present for my grandmother but ran into a high school class mate. And we actually stood around the store chit chatting for about an hour. After that I rush to library to pay my outstanding fines ($5.25, urgh!). I also met a girlfriend for a late lunch, then went to visit my grandmother.

And I've been sitting here watching Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson story.

Tomorrow I have a family committee meeting and then I'm back home to prepare for the week. But I do need to hit the grocery store to pick up some items for lunch.

Have a good night!

Peace, Blessings and Laughs

No comments: