2/9/09

Day 7 spending

The family meeting was earlier than I expected. Usually we meet around 2, but one cousin had to be at work by 4 so we moved the meeting up to 12.......it was so hard to get up and get out of the house. And then we had the nerve to take 3 hours.......but we did get something accomplished. We found a site to hold our family reunion in August. We used a portion of the monthly dues to pay outright the rental fees. The down side to that is, we prefered to have it on a Saturday, but the place was already reserved for that day so we are holding the reunion on Sunday.

I spent a total of $28 yesterday purchasing items for lunch and dinner this week.

I don't anticipate spending anything today, as I'm headed straight home when I get off work.

Happy Monday!


Peace, Blessings and Laughs