10/6/08

Good Morning

I trust that God has provided you with another day, as he has done for me.

Hope you had a good weekend and are prepared for this work week.

My weekend was cool. Friday night Mister and I went to the movies to see Eagle Eye. It was really good, lots of action. I don’t want to give anything away, so I’ll just say technology is something else. And with each passing day we become more and more dependent on it and that might not be a good thing.

Saturday I didn’t do much. I went to the movies. I wrote a review on the movie here. Then I went home for a minute or two then I had to get my crabcake fix. So my usual spot was my destination. After that I was back home for the evening. Mister went to a bachelor party, or as he would say “we just hung out at a lounge.” But the next morning I see he has a stack of single dollar bills in his party, so you know what that means……….

Sunday I had a family committee meeting. And as usual it took us all dang on day. We really need to streamline and keep our meetings to about 2 hours. The plans for our first quarterly dinner were finalized, since it’s in November we decided on a Thanksgiving theme. My aunt will pick up some themes decorations. We will meet again in two weeks to ensure the menu is set and we know what each family member is responsible for bringing.

And last night I had to do a rush job of completing and submitting homework, as I procrastinated all week and weekend. I didn’t get a chance to wash and style my hair, nor did I wash clothes. So I’ll be tending to those tasks this week.

Well that’s my weekend recap, hope you had a good one. Have a great day!


Peace, Blessings and Laughs

No comments: