Yeah, I’m late with it I know. But I didn’t have anything in mind to list so I wasn’t going to fore go this week’s T13’s.
At any rate I’m in a very somber mood today. I have a lot of things going on my mind. Here are 13 wishes I had at this very exact moment:
1. I wish I could provide the help I want to - My youngest brother needs me, I mean really needs me, but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to help him this time and it hurts like HELL
2. I wish I had a spare car.
3. I wish I owned a bigger house.
4. I wish I had family support.
5. I wish my medical issues did not exist or the remedy was attainable.
6. I wish I was in Hawaii with my hubby lying on the beach sipping on a tropical drink.
7. I wish I had moved my 401k to my credit union two months ago.
8. I wish I had a job that is abit more challenging.
9. I wish I was an early morning person.
10. I wish I could think of a great anniversary gift for my hubby.
11. I wish I had a better relationship with my father’s side of the family.
12. I wish this was my last semester in school.
13. I wish I could make this year’s Christmas memorable for my father’s side of the family.
Peace, Blessings and Laughs