10/9/08

Seeking Guidance

I opened up some bad news. It put me in a worse mood, now I'm all teary eyed and what not here at work. I silently ask GOD to tell me what to do. I repeat it over and over in my head:

Tell me what to do GOD
Tell me what to do GOD
Tell me what to do GOD
Tell me what to do GOD

So while my request resonates in my head I decided pull out my book of "Daily Promises for Women of Color" to find something that might comfort me. I look through the table of contents for something to help me and I come across guidance. Cool, I think this is what I'm looking for. I turn to the pages listed and I go thru the different scriptures listed and then I find this:

Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it." -Isaiah 30:21


And so I'll wait patiently................


Peace, Blessings and Laughs

No comments: