10/22/08

Which one????

So I'm sitting here at my desk during my usual afternoon thingys, reading random blogs and my cell rings. I peeped the number and its out of state, do I really want to answer. I decide to pick up and see who is it........and guess who it is.............................verzion wireless........it's a recording, they are calling about my bill, and want me to hold on while they connect me to someone.......yeah, ummmm OK. Of course I hung up with the quickness. I got the e-mail earlier this week listing my outstanding balance, I don't need them to call me. If I'm gonna pay, I'll pay.......otherwise.......

At any rate, so I'm sitting here now debating if I want to use the few extra bucks I have to go shopping at Target or put the money towards my outstanding cell phone bill.......which do I choose.......LOL



Peace, Blessings and Laughs

No comments: