* this being a historical election – the first real chance for an African American man to lead this nation
* people died ensuring all US citizens were allowed to vote; I simply can’t shun that ideology.
At any rate, here are 13 issues/concerns of mine that my candidate should support:
1. economy – tax cuts for the middle class; end tax breaks for companies outsourcing jobs overseas; increase minimum wages
2. education – reform the “No Child Left Behind” law; college credit incentives; we need to recruiting, preparing and retaining quality teachers; public school system needs to be improved
3. healthcare – better structuring of current healthcare system
4. fiscal – government spenders need to be held accountable and spending should be more efficient;
5. poverty – ex-offender programs, affordable housing for low incoming families; tax relief to low income families;
6. seniors: social security – protection needed for social security, affordable healthcare needed for seniors
7. immigration –secure borders; work with countries whose citizens migrate here; crack down on employers hiring illegal immigrants
8. veterans – provide better support, i. e. benefits to those returning from serving
9. improved judicial system
10. better aid for national disasters
11. we need a government we can trust and will take our thoughts and needs into consideration
12. our troops need to be home!
Who you think I’m voting for?
I am Laughing808 and I approve this message……..
Peace, Blessings and Laughs