10/21/08

Almost missed…and ramblings

I was on the train this morning and was day dreaming and almost missed my stop. I can’t readily recall what I was dreaming of, I just know I was three stops away and then next then you know my stop was next……….

At any rate, top of the morning to ya. I trust that you had a pleasant evening. Mine was just fine, nothing to brag about. I left work yesterday and headed to the library to return a pilates video and my Secret Life of Bees book, only to find out that I could not get the book back because someone else had reserved it. Bummer! So I’m in a sort of sticky situation, cause I’m supposed to participate in the bloggers bookclub discussion of the book in two short weeks.

After the library I headed to the grocery store to pick up a few items. I hate going to the grocery store when I’m hungry and don’t know what I want to eat……..it makes the trip really expensive. I went in for some juice to mix with this weight loss tea I’m drinking and I wound up with several items to the tune of $17 and some change. My juice was only $2.89, go figure.

At home I proceeded to make my Bertolli oven baked four cheese ravioli, which needed 40-60 minutes before it was ready. Another bummer. Not much was on tv, so I settled in to watch Motions 2: Retribution. It starred Vivica Fox and Brian White. This was about the third time I’d sent he movie and still found it interesting. I’ll have to look into purchasing it. I’m sure I have the first part at home amongst my dvd collection.

At 10 was Raising the Bar on TNT, and it didn’t disappoint. But then somehow someway, at 11 I wound up watching some garbage by the name of A Real Chance at Love on VH-1 or was it MTV, either way it was still garbage. I won’t even bother to speaking further on it.

On the plus side of yesterday, Mister called me to tell me he found the case with my flash drives. I’d been wrecking my brain left and right trying to figure out where I’d put them and they were in his car. So I’m glad to find out I’m not as crazy as I thought I was.

Happy Tuesday!



Peace, Blessings and Laughs

2 comments:

Jazzy said...

I'd loan you my copy if i could find the darn thing. Can you try a different local library?

Girl shopping on an empty stomach is just asking for trouble. I usually come back with all kinds of crapy I didn't even really want!

*snickering @ chance at love* Hot mess indeed!

princessdominique said...

Never shop empty. Never ever.