8/26/08

Let it Go


I couldn't seem to fall asleep
There was so much on my mind
Searching for that peace
But the peace I could not find
So then I kneeled down to pray
Praying help me please
But then he said you don’t have to cry
Cause I’ll supply all your needs


As soon as I stop worrying,
Worrying how the story ends
I let go and I let God
Let God have His way
That’s when things start happening
When I stopped looking at back then
I let go and I let God
Let God Have his way

There’s so much going on
Sometimes I can’t find my way
And often times I struggle
Struggle from day to day
I have to realize that it’s not my battle
Not my battle to fight
I have to know if I put it in your hands
Everything will be alright

(Song: Let Go by Dewayne Woods)


This song has been on my heart since the first time I heard it. And every time I hear it and sing along I know I need to humbly go before God in prayer and ask for my healing. He knows the burdens I’m carrying, the pain I feel and my struggles. But until I Let Go and Let God, I will continue to carry those burdens, feel that pain and struggle.











Peace, Blessings and Laughs

1 comment:

1969 said...

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN!!!