8/29/08

Labor Day weekend plans……………



here's how my weekend looks so far:

today – early departure from work………..goodie! I’ll probably head to the mall for some window shopping and then home to relax

Saturday – no real plans, pretty much play the day by ear and then I’ll be attending a party Saturday evening. I guess I'd better find time to do something to my hair and find something to wear.

Sunday – meeting again with cousin and aunt to finalize plans for a family get together, maybe I'll scoop up my niece and keep her for the rest of the day and night.

Monday – I need to log on and check syllabus for classes, pay for one class and drop the other.

Over the weekend I do plan to get in some house cleaning, washing clothes and preparing/ironing outfits for the work week. And hopefully I’ll have finished reading another book and can return two to the library and renew the other one I’ll still have out.








Peace, Blessings and Laughs