7/3/08

"This Chic is crazy"

I know that’s what he’s thinking if not saying about me. He being HIM aka husband.

So I calls him up and I tells him:
Me: you need to go to either Circuit City or Best Buy and get software for my computer.
Him: *silence*
Me: you’ll need to get something for spyware and something else for that’s antivirus.
Him: *silence*
Me: You should be able to pick that up in your travels today.
Him: I’m not gonna have time to do that today.
Me: Why no?
Him: I’m still at work and I have appointments this afternoon and evening.
Me: Ok, so you can’t stop in between or after the last appointment?
Him: no
Me: I’m using your card!

Hang up. So knowing like I do, he’s shaking his head, like where the hell did I find her and more importantly, why did I marry her crazy ashe!

I’m gonna send him a text in 45 minutes that reads:


“I Luv U”


Peace, Blessings and Laughs

3 comments:

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

hi from Paris

dear STYLISH friend, i just wanted to tell to my friends that i hope you won't have a heart attack when you see my last coverage of the Paris fashion weeks. lol
enjoy it !

i hope i didn't disturb you.

cheers from Paris

Kamel
STYLE AND THE CITY – PARISotxr

beautylogicblog said...

lol, i thought my relationship was the only one like that. lol, my honeybunn told me last week that I was the biggest stress in his life. lol (should i be laughing at that?) lol

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

me: silience lol