11/3/08

It's about THAT time.....

I've been hesitant about posting something regarding voting tomorrow. Not that I didn't have anything to say.......but more like how and what to say. As I perused blog world, there were countless post urging Americans to vote. So how do I add to that is what I've been contemplating.


So it occurred to me to do my thing and not be concerned about what's going on at and with my fellow bloggers. And with that in mind, I'm gonna make this short sweet and to the point, I won't bore you with how emotional I am right now, because of this historical event I'm honored to participate in, I won't mention how ugly this presidential race has been, I won't mention African Americans in the past were denied the right to vote simply because of the color of their skin. Naw, I'm not gonna mention any of those.........LOL I'll simply do my part and encourage and urge everyone to vote












Peace, Blessings and Laughs

1 comment:

Aloysius said...

Hey, there's really much effective information above!
free sewing patterns | girls in bathing suits | design shoes