10/16/08

I heart Musiq – Thursday 13

A girlfriend and I are going to see Musiq Soulchild at the Birchmere October 19. I can’t wait…….I’m such a huge fan…..I really love his music.

He released his first project entitled Aijuswanaseing November 2000. Hits from this album included: "JustFriends" & "Love" His second project Juslisen was released May 2002 included hits: "Halfcrazy" & "Dontchange".

Third and fourth projects included: Soulstar - released December 2003 and Luvanmusiq - released March 2007. From these two we got "Forthenight", "Whoknows", "Teach me", "B. U. D. D. Y." & "Make you happy" as hits.

He's set to release his 5th cd December 2, 2008.


So this Thursday thirteen post is dedicated to Musiq with my 13 favorites of his.
  1. B. U. D. D. Y.
  2. Just Friends
  3. Teach Me
  4. Love
  5. You Be Alright
  6. Seventeen
  7. Greates Love
  8. Millionaire
  9. Half Crazy
  10. Don't Change
  11. Time
  12. WhoKnows
  13. Forthenight

There are too many honorable mentions to list. So I'll leave it there.

Peace, Blessings and Laughs

2 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

I would have to put MaryGoRound on my list as well.. wasn't a single but that is my jam... everything before this whole crunk&B radio mess was teh bizness... I wish he would go back to the sound!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know he was touring. I wonder if he'll make it to Florida? Have fun at the concert!