I’m a huge fan of R&B music, so this week my 13 are all time favorite R&B artists.
1. SWV - I simply luved Sisters With Voices. I actually meet Taj and Le-Le in LA. I was estatic.
2. Mary J Blige - my favorite Mary J album will always be My Life
3. Chante Moore - Her first album is another alltime favorite of mines. And the cd she released with her beau Kenny: Things that Lovers Do.....is another favorite
4. Will Downing - his duet with Rachelle Ferrell, I just had to have it on my wedding cd
5. Aretha Franklin - I love the soundtrack to the movie Sparkle.
6. Pattie Labelle - "If only you knew"
7. Force MD's - favorite song is "Tender Love" and "Tears"
8. New Edition - my very first album, I was a serious Candy Girl
9. Whitney Houston - I simply luv "You Give Good Love" and "Saving All My Love"; and Greatest Love of All still brings me to tears.
10. Babyface - from the beginning til now......he's the dang on man
11. Brian McKnight - I simply love his voice.......and his ballads
12. Luther Vandross - "If This World Were Mine", "Here and Now", "A House is not a Home", I could go on and on with my favorite Luther songs.........
13. Blackstreet - "Before I Let You Go" is still my dang on jam........
Honorable mentions include:
· Johnny Gill
· R. Kelly
· Ready for the World
· After 7
· Mikki Howard
Peace, Blessings and Laughs