8/21/08

Thursday Thirteen - 5th edition


Here are 13 gospel songs that get ME through my most trying times:

1. The Battle is the Lord's - Yolanda Adams
2.
God's Grace - Trin - I - Tee 5:7
3. I told the Storm - Gre O'Quin 'N Joyful Noize
4. The Storm is Over Now - God's Property
5. No Weapon - Fred Hammond
6. Yesterday - Mary, Mary
7. Lookin Out For Me - Kirk Franklin
8. Still Say Thank You - Smokie Norful
9. In the Midst of it All - Yolanda Adams
10. Stand - Donnie McClurkin
11. Endow Me - Coko
12. More Than I can Bear - God's Property
13. I Need You Now - Smokie Norful


*Honorable mentions include:
We Must Praise - J Moss
Grateful - Hezkiah Walker
Never Would Have Made It - Marvin Sapp
You Don't Know - Kierra Ki-Ki Sheard
Let Go - DeWayne Woods
All I Am - Kierra Ki-Ki Sheard
Tye Tribbett
James Fortune







Peace, Blessings and Laughs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although I love me some Marvin Sapp if I hear "Never would have made it" ONE MORE TIME, I don't know what I will do..