8/23/08

Saturday morning ramblings......

Mister and I went to dinner last night. I have the half pond colossal crabcake with a baked potatoe and broccoli with red bell peppers. He had the parmesan and garlic tilapia with linguini. The food was good, but hubby said he's was abit on the bland side. The atmosphere was cool, although I expected a bigger crowd for Friday night.

http://thebigfishgrille.com/thebigfishgrille.html


I have a slew of things I need to take care of by tomorrow night:


  • WASH CLOTHES......I need to get at least 4 loads done
  • wash and style hair
  • floral arrangement for cousin
  • mail pictures and ribbon to aunt in Cali
  • iron clothes for the work week
  • return book to the library
  • clean and organize second room

So let me get started.........


Peace, Blessings and Laughs

No comments: