1/2/09

Vacation photo album complete

I'd been on the hunt for a photo album for all the pictures we took while Mexico this past November. I finally found one that was too feminine at Ross and it only cost me six dollars. Wow what a savings. Well I gave the task of putting said photos in the album to hubby, and well you know how that is: If you want something done, do it yourself.

At any rate, I took the time today to go thru the camera and put the pictures in order then put them in the photo album. YAY ME!

I'm gonna get organized in 2009. Next up is to remove the clutter from my car........in fact let me go do that now. Maybe I'll even take my car to the car wash........

I am so loving this extra day off.

Hope you are having a good day.


Peace, Blessings and Laughs

1 comment:

The Socialite said...

This is so the year to become more organized...I need to start with my messy room.