1/1/09

First lesson of 09

The first lesson of 09 (or the last lesson of 08 which ever way you want to look at it) that I learned is this:



I can NOT wash, set my hair on rollers, and dry my hair in two hours.



After the movie yesterday I got home with a plan to wash and style my hair for the gathering I was attending. My hopes were to be at the gathering by 10:30. But I didn't leave the house until about 10:45 and the drive was at least 35 minutes away. I didn't get there until 11:30.





Peace, Blessings and Laughs

1 comment:

LISA VAZQUEZ said...

Hi there,

I just wanted to stop by here and say "Happy New Year!!"

"Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland."
Isaiah 43:18-19

Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa