10/2/08

Thursday 13: 11th edition - Sidney Poitier




On weekends in the fall and winter months I'm usually in the house in the bed under my heated blanket. And this fall/winter will be no different. And as such, I'm looking to expand on my movie collection. I'm a real movie buff, but never really got into the older movies. So my first step in remedying that is to add some Sidney Poitier to my collection. He's had a very illustrious movie and tv career so there's so many options.




But here's my list of movies to pick up first:

  1. Porgy & Bess

  2. For Love of Ivy

  3. Uptown Saturday Night

  4. Let's Do it Again

  5. They Call Me Mr. Tibbs

  6. In the Heat of the Night

  7. A Raisin in the Sun

  8. Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

  9. To Sir With Love

  10. A Warm December

  11. A Piece of Action

  12. Brother John

  13. A Patch of Blue

I suspect I'll have some difficulty locating let alone purchasing some of these, but I'm adamant about adding them so I'll find them.




Peace, Blessings and Laughs

No comments: