9/28/08

A Lazy Sunday

I have a few things I'd like to do today, but I'm feeling like staying in the house all day. I'm watching Girlfriends season 2 now, I'll probably wash and dry a few loads of clothes and wash and style my hair.

Yesterday after my acupuncture appointment, I went to the mall for some impulse shopping. I got two pairs of pants and two shirts. Then I went in Target and got some more training pants for niece and a heating pad. So I think I faired pretty well, after all it could have been worse. My last errand was to the library where I got the copy of Secret Life of Bees. I joined the bloggers bookclub, so I'm all set. I also rented the movie Juno. Later on I made dinner for Mister and we watched a movie: Shattered.


Hope you are enjoying your weekend.


Peace, Blessings and Laughs

No comments: