1/26/09

Monday Blues

I was not feeling it this morning. I left a message for my supervisor that I'd be in about 10 or 10:30 at the latest. I finally walked in 11 am. And I had the hardest time trying to focus and get anything done.

The syllabus for my spring class was available today. I printed off a copy to keep in my tote bag for reference. I didn't get a chance to put the syllabus and other class information on a floppy drive. I guess I'll try to get around to that this evening.

I ordered my books today. One book cost 4.50, but the shipping was 6.95.......I'm outraged. The other three books totaled 95. So I was glad to make it home without stopping and needlessly spending money.

Well I'm gonna attempt to turn in early, say 11 pm. So I'll sign off now and begin my prep for another work day!

Hope you had a good day and good night!


Peace, Blessings and Laughs

No comments: