1/27/09

Just another Tuesday

I barely made it to work this morning..............

I went to bed last night later than 11 pm. And I had a nice restful sleep, but woke up to snow. ARGH! It took me 10 minutes to clean my car off and an additional 25 minutes to drive to the subway station where I park. My supervisor was even later.

I had a pending deadline for some work and I barely got it done. I just could not focus. Lucky for me the day went by quick and I was walking out the door at 6:15 pm and headed home. Lastly I made it home without spending any money!

So I have 32 more no spend days to go.

It's after 11 pm and I'm trying to be in the bed by 11:30.

Good night.


Peace, Blessings and Laughs

2 comments:

*Tanyetta* said...

I hope you had a restful night! :)

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Good luck on those "no spend days". Sure wish I had your willpower!