9/19/08

Weekend plans…..

I called and got a confirmation that my tub will indeed be re-glazed tomorrow morning……..so my Saturday morning will start at 7:30 am. I need to make sure we clean the bathroom tonight so that tomorrow it’s all good. I’ll tidy up the bedrooms also just in case.

Later on tomorrow I’m hitting Hagerstown Outlet for some shopping with friends. It’s about an hour and a half drive for me, so I’ll get my riding music ready tonight.

The stores I plan to hit include:

Bass
Adidas, Nike, Puma – I would like a new pair of sneakers
Kasper – I’m still trying to find a blue suit
Levis – I really need a new jean jacket
Nine West – can’t not go into this store…..although I just got my shipment from 6pm of two pairs of shoes and a pair of boots……
Perfumania – can never have enough smell good, although I really should jot down what I want

I’m not gonna go into Coach, not sure if I can go in and not make a purchase. I just got a new Cole Haan purse.

Then we’ll head back to my friends house for a night of drinking and girl talk…..LOL Sunday we’ll probably find a Waffle house or Cracker barrel for breakfast and then head on back this way.

I guess I’ll have to fit doing my homework in either tonight, tomorrow while they are doing the tub or Sunday when I get back. Of course it’s due Sunday by midnight…..LOL
Hope you have a great weekend!


Peace, Blessings and Laughs

No comments: