9/16/08

Damn Financial Industry!

I’m still undecided and have yet to make a decision as to what to do with my 401k from my previous employer. Right now it’s just sitting there. And I’m afraid that I’m potentially losing money by doing nothing.

And what has prompted my attention back to my 401k is BOA’s recent purchase of Merrill Lynch. I’ve always said there are two companies I don’t want to get in bed with: Bank of America and Capital One. Please don’t ask, as I’m afraid I can’t remember my exact rationale behind the decisions. But it’s beginning to look like I’ll have to reconsider those very same declarations.

I’ll soon sleep with Bank of America since my current employer’s 401k is with Merrill Lynch who was just purchased for a mere 50 billion by BOA. And a more personal matter might require my limping on over to Capital One.

Damn, gotta get a move on getting some personal affairs in order!

*update*
I forgot BOA purchased Countrywide....so I'm already connected to BOA....damn!



Peace, Blessings and Laughs

2 comments:

Queeny20 said...

This is all a big mess. Sadly I think we are going into a depression. I think it will take at least 8 years for us to be back on the upswing. Q

Gerald said...

I completely agree with the post.
stencil font | where is Costa Rica | Egyptian flag