7/3/09

Hey Blog World!

So much has gone on since I last posted. I’m sure I’ll forget to mention something. Its probably easier for me to break down everything in several posts instead of hurting your eyes with one long and drawn out post. I’ll start with school:

School is going fine. I passed my spring class, the one that required 5 written papers in addition to a group project. It was abit touch and go there for a sec and I had to pull out some aces for the final two papers since I missed the third one. But in the end I passed and I can definitely say my writing improve some due to those assignments. Some of the assignments submitted by others forced me to up my game.

I’m taking a summer class as well; it requires two papers both of which are due at the end of the semester. Oh and I have a final exam, go figure………there are about two questions from the textbook that we are required to respond to in the conference in addition to responding to two classmates every week. Lastly, there are two open book exams given one of which I passed with 88 with a comment on more wording needed.

And I’m happy to report that I have one more class to finally complete the requirements for my very first undergraduate degree. YAY ME!


Peace, Blessings and Laughs

No comments: