2/20/09

Friday Randoms......

I cheated on my spending hiatus for a $19 lobster and crab burger for lunch yesterday

I have a paper due Sunday and I’ve barely started; the cover sheet doesn’t count.

My youngest niece is having a birthday party tomorrow at Crazy E Cheese, to say I don’t like that place is a GRAVE understatement.

I’ll get to see my other niece tomorrow ‘cause she loves the baby and Crazy E Cheese.

I need a vacation……preferably in the Caribbean somewhere.

I’m really tired.

Hubby agreed to not take a summer vacation this year, I wonder if he’ll change his mind or let me change my mind.

Did I mention I have a paper due Sunday and I haven’t started. I’m such a procrastinator or slacker; maybe a combination of them both.

Next weekend will be a very busy one for me: three parties and a play in one day. How will I manage?

I need to go put the deposit down on my carpet. I said I was a slacker and procrastinator right.

I put this BADAZZ handbag on layaway last week and I can’t wait to get it out. Spring can’t get here fast enough.

I need to find a shoe place to have the heels on my shoes replaced.

I’m hoping my supervisor leaves early today, so I can skip out 10 minutes after him.

Did I mention I gave up drinking?

My high school reunion is coming up in August. I wont say how many years…..LOL, I’m not sure if I’ll go or not.

Dang February is almost over.

That is all……have a good weekend!




Peace, Blessings and Laughs

No comments: