2/18/09

Glad it's Wednesday!

Yeah, it’s been a few days since I’ve last posted……I take that back I posted Monday so it’s only been a day. At any rate, I got to work yesterday determined to finish this project by the end of the day. Only the network was down when I got to work……so you know what that meant……and then to make matters worse I couldn’t get focused when the network was back up……but I did get the gist of it done before I left work and now I’m determined to get the last portion done by the end of the day.

Hubby and I had dinner last night for restaurant week in DC. We ate at Smith & Wollensky, and it was decent. Of course it would have been better had they had crabcakes on the special menu, oh well I settled for the wild salmon with sautéed spinach and it was so yum!

Did I mention I finally saw Lakeview Terrace with Sam Jackson and Kerry Washington? Yeah I saw it, and I so don’t like to see him play the bad man in movies, likewise for Denzel. I liked to movie well enough.

And of course it got me to thinking what recourse would someone in Kerry’s position have against an arrogant cop as a neighbor.

Last but not least, my spending hiatus…….I was in the house ALL day Monday so no spending there and I spent 65 cents on a bag of dry ashe pretzels yesterday. I don’t anticipate spending anything today.

Happy Hump day!





Peace, Blessings and Laughs

No comments: