1/10/09

Semester break *update*

So here’s a list of items I’d wanted to do during my 5 week semester break:


· I need to have someone come out and give me an estimate on replacing the carpet in the living room and possibly the stairs. - still working on

· Watch the second season of Dexter - one episode left

· Watch the second season of CSI (the original) - done

· Purchase a new ceiling fan and have installed - still working on

· Get an estimate for window replacement - still working on

· Read at least 3 books - done



2 out of six completed not bad........but since school actually start up again until February 2, so I have a little more time. And with that extended I plan to read some more books and just relax some. Maybe I'll treat myself to a massage or a spa treatment. I'll be sure to make the best of the additional two weeks I have, because I think I'll take two classes this spring semester.


At least I didn't sit around doing nothing.



Peace, Blessings and Laughs

No comments: