1/21/09

Payment due 1/22

I finally registered for my spring 09 semester class last week. I encountered a few problems the week before when I attempted to drop one class and add another class. Somehow the online system had my account as being on hold, but no one else saw the account in that status. I decided to give the system a few days to get some act right, which led to my registering last week. At any rate the payment is due tomorrow 1/22/09......guess when I'm gonna make the payment, yep you guess it tomorrow. I'll wait until minutes before I'm set to leave work and make that payment. Why do folk do that.........LOL

This is the class I'm registered for:

ACCT 495: Contemporary Issues in Accounting Practice (3) (Intended as a final, capstone course to be taken in a student's last 15 credits.) Prerequisites: ACCT 311, 321 and 422 and BMGT 364. A study of accounting that integrates knowledge gained through previous coursework and experience and builds on that conceptual foundation through integrative analysis, practical application and critical thinking. Emerging issues in accounting, business transactions, and financing are considered. Web accounting and business technology, accounting theory, and management techniques are used to research and analyze developing issues in the workplace. Topics include e-commerce, financial derivatives, balanced scorecards, and the changing nature of financial reporting and risk management.

This is also the class I read about on the accounting forum for my school that stated the professor doesn't give a final exam, but requires several papers throughout the semester. I'll take writing papers over an exam any day.......even though I don't like writing papers either, but it's the lesser of the evils.

Happy Hump day........


Peace, Blessings and Laughs

No comments: