I take my final exam December 7 (this Sunday) and then I’ll have about 5 weeks to rest, relax and unwind. Normally I read books during these semester breaks. But this time around I want to plan out my tasks to include some other items that I’ve allowed to fall by the way side. For instance, home projects.
So here’s a list of items I’d like to do during my upcoming 5 week semester break:
· I need to have someone come out and give me an estimate on replacing the carpet in the living room and possibly the stairs.
· Watch the second season of Dexter
· Watch the second season of CSI (the original)
· Purchase a new ceiling fan and have installed
· Get an estimate for window replacement
· Read at least 3 books
Usually this list would include the titles for 5 books. But I think a variation will work wonders.
Peace, Blessings and Laughs