11/17/08

I's grinding

I've been pretty caught up thus far with work. So no real time for a post. But I'll definitely do a brief summary of my week in Mexico in a few hours or so. I didn't anticipate being this busy today, but I should have expected. I mentally noted the first few things I needed to get done when I got here:

* complete timesheet
* check and catch up on e-mails
* expense reports
* daily batches

But in addition to that, I've been trying to catch up on my blog reading as well. I had well over one thousand posts to read. And as you can imagine that is quite a task. Not too mention my supervisor came in and reminded me of a deadline tomorrow COB for monthly tasks to be completed. So I'm hoping that by 5 I can start type up my vacation summary and post.

Hope you are having a good day!


Peace, Blessings and Laughs

No comments: