11/16/08

I'm back

Hey Blog world.......I'm back from my Mexican vacation. And it was great, I started typing up details when I first got there, but after the first day......um, well what had happened was: Shucks I was on vacation. So for the details, it'll be brief and from memory, which these days is not so great. I'll provide them in a post later this week. But for now I thought I'd share some photos:


Here's a picture of the water fountain at the pool:



Here's me in my get-up for the ATV, nope I didn't drive:



I sat down for a bite to eat the first full day and I look to my left and this is what I saw:



I was totally amazed as the blue water called out to me!

And here's another pic of the beach and water:



We rode ATV's to this park with a pond or lake (can't readily recall the name) but this is the water:




Hope you are having a good weekend!


Peace, Blessings and Laughs

No comments: