10/27/08

FW: All in your business

This was sent to me, so instead of forwarding it, I'll post my answers here:

Is there someone who meant a lot to you at one point and aren't around anymore? Let me think

What if they were back in your life? Still thinking

Have you ever slept in a bed with the same sex? Yeah

Are you keeping a big secret right now? It’s not a big secret rather something I don’t want to share with EVERYONE

Besides sleeping, what else do you do in your room? Watch TV, surf the internet, and the grown folk shuffle

Do you like Canada? Haven’t been, would like to go!

Who do you live with? hubby

Are your parents protective of you? Naw not really

What actions do you do when you're really nervous? Let me think

Is money important to you? yep

How much time per day do you have to relax and be alone? Not a lot

Do you prefer to be around people, or by yourself? A combination of both

Do you think you'll get along better with your siblings when you get older? I hope so

Does internet gossip ever end in you sitting in tears at the computer desk? Rarely

Do you find yourself happy at this point? Yeah, I guess

What & when did you last cry over? Not sure

What is today's date? October 27, 2008

Who do you text the most? Gal pals from the board

How do you make your money? I’m what you’d call a career woman! I can bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan………LOL

What are some lyrics to the song you're listening to? “Uh, this is my song, I’m just like you I have to fight to stay strong” Estelle: Shine

What jewelry do you wear ALL the time? Wedding rings and earrings

What do you have planned for tonight? Watching tv

Do you have a favorite item of clothing? slacks

Have you changed this year? Yeah a little, more like evolving….realistically we all should periodically

Would it be hard seeing someone else kiss the last person you kissed? It would be a case of murder!

If you woke up in one of the Saw movies, do you think you could survive? Heck yeah……..

When is the last time you were in a photobooth taking pictures with a friend? It’s been a minute

Who's the last person you had a sleepover with? I few friends from the board, we had a girls weekend

Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided seeing them? Naw, I don’t think so

Who was the last guy you talked to? A college friend, telling me about homecoming this past weekend

Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes? Yeah

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with? Let me think

Do you announce when you have to pee? LOL……..yeah sometimes

Last time you got a text message and smiled? This morning

Have you ever made anyone laugh when they were crying? I hope so

What do you wear more, jeans or sweatpants? Jeans

Would you ever consider getting engaged or married right now? Well I’m already married, so not sure how to answer this one

What is one thing you do before you go to sleep? Take my glasses off

Have you ever broken someone's heart? Don’t know

If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you? Ummmm, like I said I’m married now, not sure if that would be appropriate

Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning? Night

Did anyone watch you the last time you kissed someone? I don’t think so

Have you ever said you would never love again? Yes.

Have you heard a song that reminds you of anyone today? Naw, I haven’t heard anything today

Do you believe in forever? yeah

Do you say sorry first? yeah

Has someone ever made a promise to you and broken it? I wouldn’t say a promise, but they
gave their word and it didn’t come to pass

Do you like your name? It’s a’ight

Do you have any older siblings? Naw, I’m the oldest

What is the last thing you ate? Some chips

Would you ever date someone who thought they knew EVERYTHING? Not sure

Have you ever walked outside completely naked? Heck Naw!

Are you proud of the person you've become? Yeah, but I’m a work in progress

Did you speak to your father today? No


Peace, Blessings and Laughs