9/10/08

Dream house

I've been quietly house hunting for sometime now. Naw, I'm not moving anytime soon, or so says Mister. But a girl can wish right. So to keep in tune to what I want and can afford, I've been perusing a few real estate sights. I've set up accounts and saved a few places as favorites. Here is where I am now:





Our next move will be to something like this:







A townhouse is a better bet for us at the moment. Something with more storage space and an additional bedroom and bathroom. Most of the townhome communities have high HOA fees, we already pay a condo fee. So for more space we'd fork over a HOA, but hopefully we find someplace with more space and a lower HOA fee.

If the right single family house was available, we wouldn't pass up on that. Something along the lines of these:









But my dream house is a combination of these:

















I want land........yep, I'll need at least 5 bedrooms and three bathrooms. A nice eat in kitchen with a formal dining room and a family room as well as a living room. And what's a big ole house without at least one fireplace right. And the master SUITE must have a bathroom with his and her sinks and a separate jacuzzi and shower.



Peace, Blessings and Laughs

No comments: