9/12/10

Watd up yo?

So much has been going on since I last posted. What can I say, life is certainly something else. Let’s see if I can recall some of the things I’ve done so far this year:

• March: A party for mother – yep mom’s hit the big 6-0 this year and we did a shindig for her. It was really nice and took some maneuvering and trickery to pull it off cause we wanted it to be a surprise. And it was to a certain extent, she kinda caught on, but didn’t know the exact magnitude until she showed up.

• April: B-day get together for E and grad pics photo shoot………I wasn’t too pleased with the photos.

• Coconut visit, ROFL……..thats one of my friends from NJ, she came down for a weekend and we had a good time and ending up meeting another friend in B-more who was traveling with her family for the daughter’s cheerleading competition.

• A.von……….I did a post on my bid to volunteer.

• May: Graduation was May 15 and your girl was happy as a kid in a candy store walking across that stage. I got emotional a few times, but no free flowing tears.

• One day trip to AC to celebrate the b-day for one of my NSU friends and then the very next weekend I was back in NYC for her surprise b-day party

• June: regular school graduation kicked in, my oldest god-daughter graduated from high school as well as another younger cousin, then another god-daughter graduated from junior high

• July: family gathering in Richmond and then a one day trip to OC with my NSU girlies to celebrate the july b-day’s

• August: god-daughter college send off cook-out

Can yall tell I’m tired????? And in between all of that has been a bunch of personal issues, job crap, and a few parties.


Peace, Blessings and Laughs

No comments: