5/3/10

2010 New Year Resolutions - better late than neva

I've been meaning to post but you know how life gets.......at any rate, I stumbled across my new year resolutions that I never posted. So here they are:

  • Savings – maintain my savings schedule and up the ante if and when possible.

  • Pay off/down debt – I am starting the New Year with just two credit cards that total about 19K. If I can pay off one and half the other I’d be very happy!!!!!

  • Hair – another repeat resolution, stay away from ponytails and keep my hair moisturized. I’ve added some color this year so to avoid my hair breaking off I need to keep dry and brittle at bay!

  • Do/Try something new every month– Be it food or an activity, I’d like to step out of the norm. Read a different kinda book, take a class say pottery or cake decorating.

  • Home Improvements – I’ve got to get new windows and I’d like to renovate the kitchen.

  • Maintain me – I think I’m gonna try to hit the spa once a month or once every other month. I like getting a massage and would love to try reflexology and a body wrap.

  • Healthy living – wow yet another repeat resolution…….exercise twice a week and something green once a day. Oh and cut down on the unhealthy snacks.



Peace, Blessings and Laughs

No comments: