3/18/09

School status

My current class is coming along just fine. Not sure if I mentioned that for my first paper I got 80. The professor posted some of the other submitted papers and mine paled in comparison to those. So needless to say I need to really put forth some effort with my next 4 papers. (Yeah 5 papers and I’m cool since there is no final exam.)

And for the group project, the one I worked hard on and gave myself so much credit, well we got 79. Yeah, the comments didn’t make sense, but I’ll leave it alone.

At any rate, my next paper is due this Sunday (3/22). And nope I have yet to begin working on it. I started reading the information, but it got abit confusing to me. I think I should stop attempting to read anything of value while on the train.

I did a little research and only one thing I came across proves to be helpful for this particular paper. Good thing I have textbooks to refer to and use as a source.

Happy Wednesday to ya!



Peace, Blessings and Laughs

3 comments:

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

A post about class? While I am on Spring Break? Now my head hurts...

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

have a great weekend folk

tiltedhalo said...

I was on Spring Break this past week. It was really nice not having to get up and go to the daily grind. It gave me a chance to get some things done around the house and catch up on my assignments for my Advanced Comp class.

For as much as I love English (also my major), I hate studying and sometimes writing. LOL I was going to withdraw from the class (it's online) but my professor told me I received a 94 on my first essay so I'm sticking with it. LOL My next essay is due on 3/23 and I started working on it TODAY! I'm a procrastinator, but usually do my best work under pressure. I'm pretty sure I won't be taking another English class online.

Good luck on your essay and I'm sure you'll churn out a good grade in this class.