12/12/08

Oh so WRONG

With a minute to spare I finally completed my end of the month tasks. I played it pretty close this month. I started yesterday as I planned, but of course I was lured into laxing. The company had it's holiday party yesterday from 3-5:30 pm. I only planned to go grab a plate or two and come back to my office and work. But naw, they were giving away gift cards and what not, so I wound up hanging around, and when I finally left I came back to my office and commenced to reading blogs.......I know shame on me. And then today I didn't do any better, I goofed off and around until dang on 4:30 and then put my worker bee cap on and put it down. So I can breathe a sigh of relief that come Monday morning my work is completed and accounted for.



Peace, Blessings and Laughs

No comments: