3/11/09

I’m still here…..

I know it’s been a minute since I last posted. I’ve had a few deadlines two at work and one for school. The group project was due 3/8 and can I just say I did a good job. It was a power point presentation and I was tasked with combining the works by three people on three different aspects. I procrastinated until Friday 3/6 then rolled my sleeves up here at work and churned out a pretty decent presentation. I had to reformat the information from one of the sources, but it was all good. And I’m very proud of what I did.

This past weekend was cool. My carpet was installed; the people showed up 15 minutes early! We were given a window of 10 – 11 for their arrival so of course we were still in bed trying to get out. And I think different carpet was used for the last step. So I hope no one calls and asks for a reference. Saturday I didn’t do much, even though it was nice as heck outside. I went from the bedroom to the other room on the computers playing games and checking e-mail. I didn’t leave the house until 7 pm.

This weekend should be decent. Saturday I have a bridal shower to attend and then a play to see in Baltimore. Nothing planned as of yet for Sunday. Maybe I’ll find someone to meet me for lunch or something. Although I could use the day to begin my next school assignment which is due 3/22.


Happy Wednesday!



Peace, Blessings and Laughs

No comments: