1/30/09

Impromtu visit

My mother sent me a text today asking me to watch my niece either tonight or tomorrow night. I opted for tonight since I'll try to go out tomorrow night. I am excited about my niece visiting. I saw her two weekends ago......but I always get excited when she's coming. I'm also usually happy when she goes home as well.

So now I'm trying to figure out an agenda for us tonight and tomorrow until my mother comes to pick her up. I think I'll hit up Target tonight to get her a movie and some popcorn. And then tomorrow I'll drag her out to run my errands. Yeah that sounds like a game plan.

RATS! she took her Diego Domino game home........I guess we'll have to pick up another game at Target as well. Oh the joys of my niece visiting. I always wind up spending money when she comes over.


Happy Friday and have a good weekend!


Peace, Blessings and Laughs

No comments: